The Kolink Unity Adapt represents an exciting new chapter in the Kolink story. This mid-tower case’s features a full ARGB front panel that can be swapped out to another attractive design if desired. The Kolink Unity Adapt also includes a wealth of premium features and functions throughout.
THE FEATURES OF KOLINK UNITY ADAPT ARGB MID-TOWER CASE AT A GLANCE:
• Full ARGB front panel with dual ventilation cut-outs
• The front panel can be replaced with alternative designs (sold separately)
• Included 120mm Umbra Void rear ARGB/PWM fan with infinity mirror effect
• Front 120mm PWM fan for improved airflow
• Option to sync to motherboard software provided as standard
• Quick-release tempered glass side panel
• Triple-slot vertical GPU mount-ready
• Designed for E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
• Support for radiators up to 420mm at the front, 360mm at the top, and 140mm at the rear
• I/O Panel with 1 x USB3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, 2x USB3.0 & 1x USB2.0, HD Audio & RGB button
• Graphics cards up to 415mm supported, CPU coolers up to 180mm, PSUs up to 250mm
A NEW ERA IN QUALITY
The Kolink Unity Adapt is the first model in the Kolink range to offer the option of replacing the front panel design entirely, giving the user more choice of customisation. Several panels are available to purchase separately; the Kolink Unity Adapt Meridian panel, the Kolink Unity Adapt Skyscape panel, and the Kolink Unity Adapt Quasar panel. Plus, more will be added over time. Each design was created with the addressable RGB lighting in mind, providing an attractive result no matter which you choose.
Adding to the addressable RGB on the front panel, the Kolink Unity Adapt also features a Kolink Umbra Void 120mm ARGB PWM fan at the rear, alongside a Kolink Classic 120mm PWM fan at the front. As well as the pre-installed fans, users are also free to install a further two 120mm or three 140mm fans on the front panel, plus three 120/140mm fans in the roof. A 140mm fan can also be installed at the rear if preferred. There is support for up to a 420mm radiator on the front panel, 360mm on the top panel and 120/140mm radiator support at the rear.
The interior of the Kolink Unity Adapt comes entirely in black, with a PSU shroud that adds to the sleek and unobtrusive look. Behind the shroud is where you’ll find space for a pair of 3.5" HDD’s. Alternatively, 2.5" SSDs can be installed here. There is also space for a pair of 2.5” drives on the back of the motherboard plate, using the removable brackets provided. Underneath the case is a removable dust filter suitable for an ATX PSU up to 250mm. A full, quick release, tempered glass side panel shows off your system build in style.
Graphics cards can be up to 415mm long, or 345mm if using a 45mm thick radiator and 25mm thick fans. CPU coolers up to 180mm tall are also supported. Up to triple-slot GPUs can be also installed vertically, using the supplied mount and a compatible Kolink PCI-E riser cable sold separately. Additionally, the side-mounted I/O panel located at the front possesses 1 x USB3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, 1 x USB 2.0 port as well as 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A ports and HD-Audio connectors. These feed directly behind the motherboard plate for easier cable management.